lauantai 29. tammikuuta 2011

What do people expect me to be?



Today the last remnants of my faith in our local bus disappeared mysteriously... where did they go?? Here's my experience about it (some):

-They never come in time. They're late when I'm in hurry. Once it came too early. How do you know when you're supposed to be at the bus stop if they do things like that??

-They raise the price of the tickets always when you don't expect it. Especially when you have just the right amount of money you've got used to have. Stabbing in the back.

-When you want to pay with a card, their systems won't work, just like today. It's not my fault if they don't have proper items to take the money...

-...improvise

Yesterday I discovered '80s! <333
Sure I knew them before but now I also like them.

I'm more excited about going to China than ever before. I know the time now and it's in April. We're gonna be there for a bit more than week. We'll stay in Beijing but we'll visit Chinese countryside for one day and we would be staying there one night.
There's only minus in the whole thing: I could go to a competition in Italy and it would be later than the China trip. But I know I can't get both so I have to choose (actually, I've already chosen)... but maybe I still could... What a terrible situation π.π

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D