tiistai 25. tammikuuta 2011

Lollypop, marshmallow...


This is how this country looks like right now. All grey.

Exams are creepying more and more near without any noise so that you'll have check your calendar to be sure nasty things like them even exist. Seriously, I really tried to study biology for about... two minutes? I made it to the second page, after that my head started to ache because of things I didn't want to know. Life's so hard.

Yesterday we tried a new training video with my sister and we couldn't do it to the end. First, it was in German, so you can guess if we understood something or not. And besides, the whole video totally sucked. First there was a ten minutes lasting commercial for health shoes, where everybody in one neightbourhood was using them. Then there was one minute of rotating wrists and ankles and then again, 10 min commercial for the shoes. And then the whole story repeated. In that part we shut the whole thing off, we just didn't have the nerve to watch the same commercial for 148574986795057604723462753847056938687278558634 times again.

Lately I've been thinking about cutting my hair to something nice and different. That would mean something I'd probably regret later. I found a nice hairstyle that MAYBE would fit me, but I wouldn't dare to let anyone cut it as long as I don't have a flat iron. <-- I forgot it to one hotel and never got it back T.T

I'm happy right now :) Mommy said she would buy me a shirt and the markers for fabric. I've got an idea...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D