keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

Moi, je ne mange pas ces macarons, ou je vais vomiter

My appetite went for a little walk and hasn't come back yet. And nobody understands it.
So, the title has finally meaning for once~

Yesterday I watched a Swedish movie or tv-series, I'm not so sure, but anyway it was very creepy, though also very interesting (except for that part when almost every guy turned up to be gay, neonatzi, senile or just very creepy... I actually felt very sorry for one boy who was beaten to death because he was gay...<-- by those neonatzis T.T)

I also started to feel sorry for earthworms. Their life just seems so pathetic, they live in a dust and end up in peoples hook. And they hurt. Some people would say I should stop smoking whatever it is, even though I don't even smoke anything. I'm natural. lol

Adieu for now!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D