torstai 27. tammikuuta 2011

I hate, I love



5 things that I love (random number):

- The thick cocoa pap at the bottom of cocoa cup. I don't know why people hate it, I love it :9

- Cry-your-eyes-out melodramas. I can't live without watching even one during a year.

- Good soundtracks

- Mr. Weebl's art... seriously!!

- Beatboxing



5 things that I hate:

- Action movies. James Bond. Lamest thing ever made. Sorry if you're a fan!

- Countless bad habits I have beginning with biting nails and finishing with doodleing insted of studying.

- Fake persons. I'm good at recognizing them and they piss me off!

- Coca Cola zero... what kind of asshole invented it?

- Racism. Just principle.

And now I'm terribly affraid of owls and beavers...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D