keskiviikko 19. tammikuuta 2011

Creepy Wednesday Night







Okay, as usual, the title has nothing to do with this update, so please just ignore it. What the hell is my problem?

Anyway. I just stopped whining about how seldom I write in here, so I decided to do something about it. As you can see, there are few photos, taken (secretly) with dad's new camera =v= buahhahhahhaa... I added some contrast to the photos about me because I have really REALLY dull facial features. It's still me, I did nothing else to the pics, so I don't feel wrong about putting them here. And, most importantly, I love dad's new camera :D (which you can read as a promise that I'll use it in the future, too).

Even though this isn't a new thing and it's just because I've always forgotten to write about it, but I learned the basics of pen spinning. Mom says it's the waste of time and I know she's right at some level, but I can honestly say: I don't give a damn about it!
I love the pen spinning though it was extremely frustrating to learn it, but it was worth it.

Exam week is creeping somewhere near and I'm starting to feel that I should be studying... And I'm not... This year has passed so quickly so far, especially when I haven't done nothing but squealing about how the time is passing to slow...

Oh, and last Sunday something very unusual happened! Parents told us to pack and said we would be leaving aroun 5pm. And we would be staying wherever it was for two days. I was quite like huh? but then we finally arrived to terminal. We had a surprise-cruise in Stockholm and it was really coom :) liked it^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D