lauantai 15. tammikuuta 2011

Proposals and French studybook





Right now I feel like I'm in dead end... dunno.
This day hasn't been the best, all I've done is just hanging around the home and annoying other people. Honestly, is it really that I don't have anything better to do?

Parents were talking about some kind of surprise during Monday and Tuesday, dad even asked if it would be too much trouble to be absent from school on these days... actually it would. I mean, of course it would be nice to have some nice time, too, instead of staying in coma for the the first 2 hours at school (after that I usually get concious again, thank god!), but I've got my moral as weird as it sounds~

Another thing. Few months ago I was sure that I could only wish about getting a boyfriend, but now times are different (I'm not sure if it's good or bad thing)... even though I have a bf, who obviously means lot to me, I still get weird confessions etc. That's starting to freak me out! Ew.

Right now I feel like baking something, but I'm quite sure nobody likes that idea. Not that I'm that bad cook, I suppose it's just inequality and favoring under this roof. Sometimes I really can't help but wonder what kind of oafs I'm living with!

In fall, I saw a disasterous nightmare that seems to come true step by step. I don't want to tell about it here because that would make me look very mean and discriminating person, much enough not to be true. Let's just say it's about my pride and something REALLY is threatening it. What to do...

And the last but not least, I can't wait spring to come. I know this might sound very absurd to some persons, but to me it's not that big deal. I shouldn't whine anymore about people who make an enormous fuss about x'mas in October....

Ps! Photos are random like always, but I like them especially when I compare them to others I tried to take today. The last pic is about my dear friend who's called "Mio" or "Myo", whichever you prefer (the pronouncing is the same). Seriously, should I be worried about myself since I name my cactus "Vello" and my stuffed... animal? What is it anyway, certainly not animal? anyway, I name him "Mio"?

4 kommenttia:

  1. mitamitamita??? onks sulla poikaystävä?? miks en oo kuullu tästä?? (vai pettikö mun englanti :-D)

    VastaaPoista
  2. ei pettäny ;) on mulla poikaystävä^^ aika uus juttu nimittäin~

    VastaaPoista
  3. !!!! onnea sulle ihan sikana!!!!!!!!! ♥ omaani vielä etsiskelen :P tunnenko?

    VastaaPoista
  4. !!!!Kiitos!!!! >.< Kyllä se sieltä jostain vielä löytyy! c:
    Et luultavasti tunne... :)

    VastaaPoista

Spit it out! :D