sunnuntai 23. tammikuuta 2011



Gosh, how much I wish this eternal winter would go away already... it is beautiful, I know, everything looks like in some kind of fairytale, but I still prefer spring. I really do miss the blue sky, warm wind etc... ok, this is starting to sound cheesy.

Actually, all I think I need right now is day in somewhere else with different people, because the situation I have now causes serious madness. I think that would do good to other people too, if I wasn't all cranky all the time. I'd like to go to city without any money, just walk around and see some places and do something nice. But I guess that doesn't make any sense. It's just... only those people who live in place like this know what's the matter. I don't think any normal person wouldn't stay sane if he/she lived in a pathetic village like this for a long time. Or is it just me?

Now as this sounds really angsty, I think I should promise to try my best. At school, and everywhere else. I kinda miss things like they were before, but it's useless, so I should get used with it and stop whining. Didn't I say the same thing last time?

By the way, I set a target to myself: I must get at least 9 in French. It's good thing that we use the same books as last year, so I can show off a bit now :3
I should be worried about biology, because instead of being active during lessons as I intended first, I started to rebel against our preferential teacher by being quiet... that just might lower my chances to get a good grade~

Hey! Since there never seems to appear anything sane and normal in this blog, why won't you suggest what to write about or what, ok? This is a commandment!^^

Ps! Oh, how much I hate those ads and commercials with a terrible theme song in some websites. In our house it was completely quiet, until!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D