maanantai 27. joulukuuta 2010


Here I am, sitting behind the screen at 0:50, listening to French radio (I understand about 1/6 of it! Go-go-go!!!) and writing my first book. Mwahahaha
It's not so good, it changes as my mood changes and I just write it without planning it. But I like the idea and I'm trying my best!

My fever which hasn't gone down ever since... month ago (?), just went down. I wonder what it was...

I'm making a New Year Promise and I promise to stop wasting money as a crazy person. This fall I've buyed almost everything I see and I've regretted it almost every time. That sucks, doesn't it?

Yesterday I started to watch new k-drama called "Will it snow for Christmas?". I haven't finished the 1st episode yet but it seems to be good one. Can anyone say anything about this drama? Is it good, is it bad?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D