lauantai 11. joulukuuta 2010

Chingu wi saeng-il

Day by day, I love Korean more and more.
I'm doing my best at studying it, although I guess I suck at it... bloah. What a pity.

Today I'm going to celebrate my friends birthday... I don't really know her friends but I guess I'll get to know them better, or at least I hope so.

Yesterday I spent my day watching top 10 or some other "top" things as 10 weirdest diseases, 13 most interestin hats, hairs etc. Of course, there were also celebritites without makeup, so they looked like "normal people"... and I also found top 10 ugliest celebrities (AND they really were the ugliest!!)

I can't wait for my i.p. Christmas, last year it was awesome and the atmosphere there was a lot better than at home (which is a miracle)...
Since I don't have anything better to say, I'll just add some photos.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D