keskiviikko 8. joulukuuta 2010

I miss something

I have a small cactus called "Vello". I don't know why I named it like that, but it fits perfectly. When I got "him" it looked just like a Mickey Mouse with its two big and round ears. Soon after one of them dropped and it had only one ear. After summer, there was a new but it was different from the previous one. It was thin and tall. So now it definitely doesn't look like Mickey Mouse. Few weeks ago something new started to grow out from the new ear...

Ok, no more cactus-things unless you want to hear :)

It's kinda weird that always when you get rid of something causing stress and start relaxing, new stress factor comes up... cruel, isn't it?
I'm really looking forward to X-mas break and I think for the first time I deserve it. I've done quite a work during this fall and I hope I can do the same on spring term.

Good times are waiting for me anyway; I'll have birthday party with my friend from school, I'll get my salary soon, I'll have fun with friends and so on ^.^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D