tiistai 7. joulukuuta 2010

How did my skiing trip end???

Yesterday we went to ski trip since we didn't have school and everyone had time... I'm not really skiing fan, mostly because I'm not good at it (even my 6-year-old sister can ski faster than me... should I be worried about it?).
We went to some kind of weird place that I've never been before and my head was aching like hell, so I wasn't that excited about the whole trip. My skis didn't move forward at all and everyone had gone. The place was beautiful.

After a while, I came across the crossing. I decided to turn right because... I don't even know, it just felt like the right choice.
Then I skied and I skied, there didn't seem to be an end for it and I started to be a bit confused. Then I crossed a road and continued my trip. In that point, I was sure I had got lost. And I started to panic, especially when I noticed that I had made a small circle and found myself back in the place I crossed the road. My leg was aching and I knew I just had to go back the same way I had came. I removed my skis and started to walk back even though I knew it was just too long way back... then when I was on top of my despair, I saw my dad! I just had to go back to the place I had crossed the road and my family picked me up there... :)



Today I got my exam results back and they went amazingly well!!! @.@ yay~~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D