maanantai 21. helmikuuta 2011

I Love The Way The Sun Shines Outside





So, winter break... I've been waiting it so long time and now it's here. I don't have so many plans for this week, just Wednesday I'll say bye-bye, hair! and Thursday one of my friends is coming over for a night. And something I would never have expected to happen; mom said that when we're next time going to Estonia, I can dye my hair at hairdresser! For an explanation, mom usually doesn't accept hair dyeing. I only let one Estonian hairdresser cut and dye my hair since she's very good (I have some experiences with bad hairdressers, too! It causes goosebumps when I just think about it).

I want to bake something good today... I'd like to make waffles, but I already decided to make them on Thursday, so today I'll do something else.

Last Friday my Swedish teacher asked me what's my Swedish grade (I had different teacher in my last course.) I wasn't sure but I said it was 8... well, later I noticed anyway it was 9, but it doesn't matter right now. Anyway, when she heard it, she said that I'm in too low leveled group and she nearly called my classmates stupid o.o That didn't good for me to have this discuss, because I think the group I'm in isn't too bad, my grade is just too good. Well, that only means that I have to work harder now... π.π Good bye, lazyness! <- though I don't think I'd ever stop being lazy, it's just who I am.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D