torstai 17. helmikuuta 2011

Abnormally nice thursday...

...or something like that. Despite the fact that I still haven't got used to this inhuman temperature outside, I still had a lot of fun today. I ate a lot of candies, which ISN'T so good thing when you see the consequences. We had one corridor darkened and intensifyed with different special lamps (it was forbidden to pass that corridor to epileptics), and the best thing about it was its theme: MUSHROOMS!! They were hanging from the roof and shining because of uv-lights. The whole place was named "Mushroom forest".

Uh, yeah.

My dislike against the biology teacher just increased to the level 'hatred'. I really tried to endure and think nicely of him, but these times are over now. And I really do have a reason for it! I got worse grade that I expected and when the evil teacher gave our exam papers back, he purposely squinted at my paper as if he couldn't figure out my written name. What an asshole. I had written it very clearly! And when I went to get that paper, he looked at me like I was a louse or something. He should get a life.

Um... one more thing! I've been thinking about translating these texts into Finnish, too. What do you think, is it necessary or not? 'Cos I feel kinda outsider because I use only English... I DEMAND you to answer!

Ps! I'll get my new haircut next week >.< I still hesistate, but I think Ishoud do it. I'll get a new flat iron soon, anyway (as soon as I've hoovered the whole house....T.T)

But now, I'll stop here and go to watch the new episode of House md~~ Pictures next time!

1 kommentti:

  1. ei mua haittaa vaikka kirjotat enkuksi :D tulee aivojumppaa! mut toi sun bilsan maikka vaikuttaa tosi kivalle... onneks meillä on ihan paras :D mutta sitten äikän maikasta ei keskustella!

    VastaaPoista

Spit it out! :D