lauantai 12. helmikuuta 2011

Enough. Seriously.



I have about 3-5 drafts in blogger waiting to be published. I just can't finish them... all my inspiration has died.

Yesterday I went to movies with my friend to see a movie, Burlesque. And, to be honest, I liked it much more than I first thought. The synopsis obviously was poorly written as I thought before going to see the movie that it would suck only because I hate those "poor-pretty-girl-gets-lucky-with-talent", the Cinderella stories, in other words. But it wasn't only about that, so it didn't suck.

You know, I want money right now! I challenge you to figure out something as painfull as having money without permission to use it! You'll probably find it difficult... or maybe not. My wanna-have list keeps growing and I just can't get anything. You have no idea how much that sucks. But my jeans are quite worn out already, so mom has no other choice than to buy me new...>:3 bwahahahaa!

I think that being diplomatist in the future is quite for me (not because i like it). It's something I've got used to during this year. I have to go to school, but on the other hand, I also need to go to work to earn something for China-trip. And everyone blames me for having too many things to do. It's not my fault!

I've been thinking about what to do when my friend is coming here during my break. Last time when I was at their place, we watched movies to 3am, but I guess that's not so easy to carry out at our place. First, my people have a veeeeery bad habit to have a TV in the middle of the house, so that no one could sleep with it on. And plus, it's so embarassingly tiny TV!!! Two things I don't like to talk about: our TV and the amount of my sisters. Some people know why.

Tomorrow I'll get my exam results back! I'm quite worried about psychology, Swedish, Finnish and art. I didn't study for them at all. I didn't even try the night before exams. I tried on the exam mornings... so that's why I should be worried. But I think and hope I did well in biology, because I wanted to show that favoring teacher that I can do it! I didn't show any activity during the lessons, so I'm very sure that I'm not getting 10, but hopefully it's not 4 either... I've never got even 5, and I just can't get it when the teacher said 1/3 got 4 and failed... worst grade I've got in high school is 7 and that was for algebra, so I'm quite confused! o.o

Kisses and hugs,
-M.-H.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D