tiistai 9. elokuuta 2011

Good light in the end of the tunnel...

...which probably means the pile of things I've finally understood. Ain't that great?

It's been such a loooong time since the last time I wrote here. At some point I just couldn't find any time or energy to write, but now as the summer is about to be over, I felt like letting you know I'm still alive :)
I guess it has been the best summer in my life, I met so many great people, I made a tour around Estonia in 2 weeks with some awesome musicians and I also noticed how much better person I am after not seeing my family for some time. We get along so well now!

Now I decided to work on my "music carrier" more and the final solution is: competition in Latvia with 3 rounds! It means A LOT of work, but I want to do it. I can use many old pieces, but I also have to learn some new ones - for example, one modern Latvian piece with part for improvisation. I think that's the most horrible thing about it.

Anyway, I guess I'll write again soon!
Bye!

1 kommentti:

Spit it out! :D