perjantai 22. huhtikuuta 2011

Chinaland, part 2




My second day in Beijing was great, like all of them, to be honest. It was Sunday, so we had whole day to do the sightseeing. We visited Beijing zoo, which was so big that it took the whole first part of the day. Really, Finnish zoo is nothing compared to it. I saw so many animals I've never seen before, and the absolute highlight was the giant panda. There was 4 of them, one adult of the zoo, one baby panda of zoo, one olympic house panda and one asian games panda. I like the baby panda and the olympic one, which was eating bamboo very eagerly :) It was so cute! In evening, we went to a very fine restaurant and ate there super delicious Chinese food. I think everyone at the table was having fun watching me tasting all kind of new things :D I had fun, too.

2 kommenttia:

Spit it out! :D