lauantai 24. marraskuuta 2012

I cracked...kinda

It's been sooooo long time ever since I wrote here that it's actually funny. Except that I'm not really laughing. It's not that funny. Meanwhile, I feel like a Duracell-bunny most of the time and I think something great is going to happen soon. Which is kind of weird because normally, nothing great happens at this time of year. It's always dark and rainy and I find myself covered in mud every effing time I get home from school. One of the perks of having school in a walking distance...not. Since nothing happens at the time (except all those fights with my school authorities concerning my final exams. Result: Bloody and torn carcass of my soul and not so happy homeroom teacher), I'll reminisce those oh-so-lovely days in Croatia back in October. The trip itself didn't begin in the most promising way, I must say. We took two flights, one to Stockholm, another to Venice. In Venice I recieved my cello case (relief!), unbroken (bigger relief!) and as I later learned, the cello was scatheless, too (the biggest relief!), just slightly out of tune. I went back with my Igor (my cello) to find the other members of my support team. It turned out that the biggest suitcase with all the clothes and food in it was gone. Great. As we got that busines sorted out (suitcase was lost for god knows how long time), we went off to get our rent car. Everthing went great except the fact that rent turned out to be invalid and we couldn't cross the border, so we had to sit on the (pardon my foul use of language) shitties floors I've ever seen in my whole life - and that's saying something if you have seen the floor of my room! - for 6 hours trying to get internet access at the airport. We weren't very successful but finally we managed to get another car, which was minute! It's kind of funny mystery how we all got packed into that miniature car with 2 suitcases, Igor and our family. We didn't see Venice that day but I decided not to complain, seeing as so many other things could have gone wrong. We reached Croatia in the midnight and I loved it immediately! Our hotel was a bit cold and humid but I was happy with it. Igor didn't love the humidity of our bedroom so I moved it to the kitchen later, but the others weren't so picky. I'll continue the story in the next post so that this one won't become so long and tedious to read ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D