maanantai 29. marraskuuta 2010

Welcome

I deleted my former blog since I didn't really like it anymore. And now I'm writing in English so that more people could understand what I'm writing about :)

Yay! Finally, my exam week is over and I don't have to study maths for quite long time... it was tiring to read and read and read and the exams never seemed to have an ending @.@

Right now it's breezing outside (-14.9°C) and it's pretty painful to walk to school, which takes quite long time. Yet still it reminds me that Christmas is coming and I'm just getting more and more excited about it. It's so fun to think about what to give to my dearest friends and so on. This year it'll be a little different since we're going to Estonia to celebrate my granny's birthday and we'll return at Christmas Eve. It sucks a bit because I'd like to stay there for entire Christmas, but I guess it can't be helped. We used to spend Christmas time in Estonia when I was a kid, but then we moved in a detached house and we had sell the home we had in Estonia, so it's like this now and we spend our Christmas in Finland. I think I should be more grateful of what I actually have, not what I don't have.

Ok, and one more thing! It's about the name of my blog. The letters F O and H come from "Fragments of Happiness", which was also my old blog's name.

I hope my writings aren't too boring and if they are, tell me and make suggestions about what I should write about, ok? Waiting for new readers :)

ps. Sorry that I can't add any photos this time; my stupid and old computer won't let me :/ I'll try next time~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Spit it out! :D